We’re a fun, insanely creative, ambitious team of movers and shakers. We work hard, play hard, and love to see the fruits of our labor improve customers’ lives. Sticks in the mud need not apply.
Check this space regularly for job postings that can give your career the boost it needs. We’d love to start the conversation.
What some advice? Take a serious look at this once in a lifetime opportunity!
Here is what you will find:
- Name plate accounts from the Fortune 500 that love TruScribe and you will get to call on these accounts!
- A product and service offering that is both unique and compelling.
- We provide a custom whiteboard videos used in both marketing and training and development applications
- We offer an exciting new Software as a Service product called Squigl that allows anyone to create a video in minutes. We’re targeting Colleges and Universities that want a cutting edge alternative to PowerPoint for their students and faculty.
- We are a company willing to invest in the tools and people to drive success
TruScribe is currently seeking two (2) experienced Sales Representative to join our sales team!
A Sales Representative is responsible for establishing and building relationships with new accounts and growing revenue within existing customer accounts that achieve assigned quotas and targets.
- Be highly responsive and professional with assigned inbound leads
- Identifies accounts where revenues may be shrinking and formulates strategies to reach out to these accounts and retain the customers
- Proactively maintain relationships within assigned customer contacts
- Proactively prospect for new contacts within the existing account using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking and referrals
- Partner with marketing to find out ways to retain existing customers and grow revenue within assigned accounts
- Meet customer needs and exceed expectation for excellent delivery of all requested projects
- Conducts strategic account plans and reviews regularly to identify service needs, understand usage trends, and develop new opportunities
- Identify products and pricing that meet customer needs
- Gather market information to create offers that will boost the company margins and will beat his competitors
- Identify business trends, forecast demand and prepare the annual sales budget
- Monitor performance keeping the budget in mind and suggest measures to maintain profits
- Drives the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sale
- Consult with customers about business challenges and requirements and unknown opportunities
- Share resolutions, opportunities, and benefits of the TruScribe products and services
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers
- Draft and deliver proposals to bring to close
- Work with production staff and software specialists where required to address customer requirements
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales
- Report daily on sales activity and keep daily detailed notes on prospects and customer interactions
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Work with production team to proactively address problems and/or engage in change orders
- Cultivate strong relationships with third party and partner companies that may be useful in delivering full solutions to customers and as referral partners
- Maximize marketing programs and initiatives by integrating into the sales strategy and social selling plans
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Identify sales support requirements and work with marketing to develop improve sales tools
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- Consistent use of sales approach and techniques based on product or service solutions
- Log, track and maintain customer activities and records in the CRM
- Attend sales meetings, training, and trade shows to keep current with the market and client base
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Prospecting knowledge and experience
- Time & Territory Planning
- Strategic Account Planning
- Challenger Seller
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong in-person, phone and written customer communication skills.
- Business Acumen
- Ability to connect products and services to business issues and unforeseen opportunities
- Problem solving and opportunity development for prospective clients
- Daily rigor and discipline
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals
- Strong PC skills required, including use of standard MS Office applications; knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated
- Must be able to travel several times a year to key trade shows and to client locations as necessary
Must be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to prospect within existing accounts – innately able to find and assess an opportunity (even when there doesn’t appear to be one)
- Competent and confident
- Good listener
- Able to build strong relationships
- Very coachable
- Demonstrate rigor and discipline
- Daily habits
- Other past examples
- Pass (with flying colors) TruScribe call reluctance assessment
- Sales experience or sales aptitude
- Customer Service driven
- Provide sample strategic account plan
- Exceptional understanding and behavioral practice of the full sales process
- 3 client referrals
- Target earnings of $200,000
- Salary $30,000 to $42,000 commensurate with experience
- Aggressive commission plan with unlimited earning potential
- Health, Vision, Dental and Short Term Disability Insurance
- IRA Plan with Company Matching
Hey, do you want to draw all day (or at least most of the day) and get paid to do it?! Are you incredibly creative PLUS a great communicator/collaborator? TruScribe is hiring a full time Scribe Artist to join the team at our production studio in Fitchburg, WI and if you're a talented illustrator who's also great with clients, we want to hear from you! Scribe artists create scribe videos--from concepting to filming--using TruScribe's proven process and methodology.
You'll work with artists, editors, and producers on concept direction and execution. And you'll report to our Managing Producer, ensuring high-quality work gets to our clients on time. Plus, you'll interact directly with our slew of clients including everyone from small agencies to Fortune 5 companies.
Requisite Skills and Competencies:
- Clear verbal and written communication.
- Strong conceptual thinking.
- Adept at hand and digital drawing.
- Commitment to high-level professional and ethical standards.
- Dedication to company core values.
- Willingness and ability to be a contributor to innovating TruScribe product and process.
- Timely in delivering results at a standard and pace deemed necessary by the terms of the project.
- Actively collaborating with colleagues and clients in a way that achieves the best outcome for the project, and keeps others engaged in the project.
- Strong technology skills: Digital Drawing Tablet and Software, Apple Computers, HD Video Camera