We’re a fun, insanely creative, ambitious team of movers and shakers. We work hard, play hard, and love to see the fruits of our labor improve customers’ lives.
Check this space regularly for job postings that can give your career the boost it needs. We’d love to start the conversation.
Hey, do you want to draw all day (or at least most of the day) and get paid to do it?! Are you incredibly creative PLUS a great communicator/collaborator? TruScribe is hiring a full time Scribe Artist to join the team at our production studio in Fitchburg, WI and if you're a talented illustrator who's also great with clients, we want to hear from you! Scribe artists create scribe videos--from concepting to filming--using TruScribe's proven process and methodology.
You'll work with artists, editors, and producers on concept direction and execution. And you'll report to our Managing Producer, ensuring high-quality work gets to our clients on time. Plus, you'll interact directly with our slew of clients including everyone from small agencies to Fortune 5 companies.
Requisite Skills and Competencies:
- Clear verbal and written communication.
- Strong conceptual thinking.
- Adept at hand and digital drawing.
- Commitment to high-level professional and ethical standards.
- Dedication to company core values.
- Willingness and ability to be a contributor to innovating TruScribe product and process.
- Timely in delivering results at a standard and pace deemed necessary by the terms of the project.
- Actively collaborating with colleagues and clients in a way that achieves the best outcome for the project, and keeps others engaged in the project.
- Strong technology skills: Digital Drawing Tablet and Software, Apple Computers, HD Video Camera